From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Here are some tasks awaiting attention:
- Cleanup : Nursing, Nurse, Nursing in the United Kingdom, Comprehensive Care Management, Template:Nursing
- Expand : Frances Reed Elliot, Health visitor, International Council of Nurses, Nursing research, Category:Nursing journals, NCLEX, Licensed practical nurse, Nursing pin, Nurse's cap , List of nursing journals, List of nursing specialties
- Stubs : Category:Nursing stubs, Virginia Henderson, Nursing Diploma, School nursing, Nurses Registration Act
- Update : Nurse midwife
- Other : Categorize existing photographs, texts, etc. into Associated WikiMedia category "Nurse". Contribute a photograph to be used as the Nursing Portal logo - see Science Portal for examples. Move images in Nursing articles across to Wikimedia Commons. See Wikipedia:Moving images to the Commons for guidance.
Remove any spam links you find in the "External links" section of articles you edit. Consider replacement of external links by pointing to DMOZ. See Template:dmoz for more info.
Check external links & refs using the Checklinks tool.
Welcome to the Nursing WikiProject. We are a group dedicated to improving Wikipedia's coverage of Nursing.
(For more information on WikiProjects, please see Wikipedia:WikiProject and the Guide to WikiProjects).
- To bring the Nursing article up to feature-article standard.
- To maintain and update the Nursing Portal
- To improve the coverage of nursing-related topics in Wikipedia.
- To maintain the articles which fall within the scope of this project and increase that number that meet the good-article standard.
- This project seeks to deal with those articles that are directly related to the nursing profession, including its history, the duties and activities of nurses, their role in the general field of medicine, and all related articles.
Please consult the Wikipedia:Manual of Style (Medicine-related articles) for some assistance in formatting articles related to this topic.
This project is a member of the WP:1.0 program to assess articles. Details can be found on the Nursing Assessment page.
lamps are a traditional Western symbol of nursing
Please feel free to list your new nursing-related articles here (newer articles at the top). Any articles that have an interesting or unusual fact in them should be suggested for the Did you know? box the Main Page.
Did you know
The following articles were featured on the Did you know? box on the main page.